Valentine's Day Dinner
at Cafe 4750
Saturday, February 14, 2015
5:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Cafe 4750 Valentine Menu selection includes:
- Chilled Seafood Display with Shrimp, Crab Claws and Freshly Shucked Oysters
- Scallop, Key Lime and Coconut Ceviche Shooters
- Marinated Seafood Salad
- Florida Tomato Panzanella Salad
- Ultimate Salad Bar
- Artisan Cheese and Bread
- Crab Crusted Filet Oscar
- Butter Poached Lobster
- Vegetarian with house-made Pappardella
Dessert Station with luscious delicacies as creme brulee, flourless chocolate cake, strawberry champagne sweetness and variety of house-made gelatos with toppings
$80 per adult | $32 children ages 6-12 | Reservations required.REQUEST
The Luxe Artisan Chocolate Bar
Friday, February 13 & Saturday, February 14, 2015
6 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Celebrate Valentine's at the Seaside Room as we present The Luxe Artisan Chocolate Bar with the pastry team chocolatiers pesent their favorite exotic chocolate delicacies.
- Custom Chocolate Shots - Chocolate liquid from the Verna Caribe cocoa bean flavored with choice of fruits, pepper spices or spikes of Baileys, Amaretto, Grand Marnier or Chambord.
- Italian Gelato with Chocolate Sauce - Hand-made from the Tahitian vanilla bean and drizzled with choice of house-made sauces.
- Chocolate Fountain Galore - Creamy rich chocolate from the world's leading cocoa producers with house-made chocolate marshmallows, brandy-infused cherries, fresh baked Madeleines and Biscottis.
- Peanut Brittle Chocolate Tart - House-made caramel, salted peanut and dark chocolate combine for a sweet and salty taste.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch Cake - Tastes like a candy bar with creamy hazelnut and Venezuelan chocolate.
- Chocolate Macaroons - Inserted with flavors and dipped in chocolate.
- Norman Love Artisan Chocolate Truffles - Peruvian chocolate combined with cream and hand painted.
$25 per person plus gratuity. Reservations not required.
For more information, please call (904) 277-1087.