Salt takes simple elements from the earth and sea, properly seasons, artfully prepares and serves them in a contemporary coastal setting. Seasonal menus are created by Chef de Cuisine Richard Laughlin and showcase brilliantly-flavorful food. Upscale dining that is elegantly elemental. Make room for dessert, you don’t want to miss the decadent soufflés.
- Winner of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award
- Sophisticated design and elegant oceanfront ambience
- Offering over 300 wines
- Chefs Table: Unique, private “Seat in the Kitchen” dining experience with customized menu.
- Daily Chef's Adventure Menu, Vegetarian and Children’s menus
- Private dining room seating up to 26 guests.
- Inquire about the go-behind-the-scenes, Salt Cooking School offered several times per year
- Dress: Sophisticated casual in dining room. Long Pants for gentlemen. Casual seating available in the Salt Lounge.
- Dinner served 6 p.m. - 11 p.m. Tuesday - Sunday; normally closed on Monday
Reservations are recommended, please call (904) 277-1100