It is widely acknowledged that Beaver Creek Mountain boasts some of the best skiing in North America, but few realize The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch is recognized as a top Beaver Creek golf resort. Several world-class Vail Valley golf courses are situated around our conveniently located hotel, which offers one of the best Beaver Creek golf packages during warmer months.
Recently named Condé Nast Traveler’s #3 “Top Western U.S. Golf Resort,” The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch offers the game's enthusiasts privileged access to the finest Vail Valley and Beaver Creek golf courses, including the Tom Fazio and Greg Norman courses at the exclusive Red Sky Golf Club, rated "Top 100 Courses to Play" by GOLF Magazine.
Nearby Vail Valley and Beaver Creek golf courses include:
Beaver Creek Golf Course
- Designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
- Stunningly beautiful Rocky Mountains
- Located 5 minutes from The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch
- 6,784 yards
Beaver Creek Golf Course Web site
Red Sky Golf Club
- Two courses designed by Greg Norman and Tom Fazio
- Both courses ranked in GOLF Magazine's "Top 100 Courses You Can Play"
- Guests of The Ritz-Carlton may enjoy the 13,000-square-foot Guest Clubhouse, located on the Fazio course
- Tom Fazio Course -- 7,113 yards
- Greg Norman Course -- 7,580 yards
- Special pricing for groups of 20 or more
Red Sky Golf Club Web site
Sonnenalp Golf Club
- Designed by Bob Cupp and Jay Morrish
- 7,100-yard Scottish links-style Colorado golf course
- Located 10 minutes west of The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch
- Recognized by Golf Digest as one of their "Top 100 Resort Courses"
Sonnenalp Golf Club Web site
Gypsum Creek Golf Club
- The only Pete Dye signature course in the Vail Valley
- 7,052-yard course
Gypsum Creek Golf Club Web site
Eagle-Vail Golf Club
- A Devlin/Von Hagge designed course
- Located between the resorts of Vail and Beaver Creek
- 6,819-yard championship Colorado golf course
- Also featured at Eagle-Vail is the par-3 Willow course
Eagle-Vail Golf Club Web site
Vail Golf Club
- Ben Krueger designed the course in 1963
- 8,200 feet in elevation
- 7,024-yard course
Vail Golf Club Web site
Eagle Ranch Golf Club
- Arnold Palmer-designed course
- 6,600 feet in elevation
- 7,575 yards
Eagle Ranch Golf Club Web site
All of the courses are spike-free. Players may not bring their own alcoholic beverages on premises. Courses are not held responsible for any items stored by members or guests at the club facilities.
Please note that tee times for all courses must be confirmed through the resort's Concierge. To book a tee time, please call (970) 343-1178. You can also submit your request via Request a Service.
- Appropriate attire is required at all times while on the golf course.
- Men -- Short shorts, cut-offs, bib overalls, denim, sleeveless shirts and T-shirts are not appropriate. Tucked-in collared shirts are required.
- Women -- Shorts or skirts are to be of the appropriate length. Collars are not required; however, halter and midriff shirts or short shorts are not permitted.
- All tee times must be confirmed through the resort's Concierge.