Average Winter Temperatures
- Daytime: 45 degrees
- Nighttime: below 30 degrees
- Average Days of Sunshine: 300
- Average Annual Snowfall: 310 Inches
Beaver Creek Mountain Colorado Ski & Winter Adventure Resort
Colorado Skiing and Snowboarding
Make fresh tracks, ride the moguls or cruise down groomed runs.
- More than 1,800 acres of diverse terrain
- Sure to satisfy skiers and snowboarders of all abilities
- Please visit Beaver Creek's Web site for trail maps, mountain statistics and more
Beaver Creek Ski and Snowboard School
For first-time skiers or those merely requiring a refresher, Beaver Creek Ski and Snowboard School offers lessons suited to every ability level.
Snowshoe and Nordic Cross Country Ski
Enjoy McCoy Park, Beaver Creek ski resort's dedicated Nordic Center located at the top of the Strawberry Park Chairlift (#12), on Colorado's Beaver Creek Mountain.
- More than 32 kilometers of beginner, intermediate and advanced terrain
- Please visit Beaver Creek's Web site for additional information on Nordic Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoe adventures.
Additional Winter adventure activities included dog sledding, snowmobiling, ice-skating, ice-fishing, sleigh rides, snowcat tours and even horseback riding.
Vail Mountain: Colorado Ski and Snow Adventure Minutes from Beaver Creek
Colorado Skiing and Snowboarding
Satiate your appetite for any wide variety of world-class skiing on Colorado's Vail Mountain, just minutes from our resort.
- At nearby Vail Mountain - only 15 minutes from the resort - enjoy seven miles of mountain front, seven world-renowned back bowls, three terrain parks and nearly 5,300 acres of terrain to meet every level of ability and ambition.
- Please visit Vail's Web site for trail maps, mountain statistics and more.
Vail Mountain's Adventure Ridge: Family Snow Activities
Adventure Ridge offers a snow park the size of a football stadium that promises fun for the whole family.
- Offers ski biking, tubing, kids' snowmobile tracks and more
- Please visit Vail's Web site for additional information on family snow activities at Adventure Ridge.
Unique and Convenient Ski Services at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch
‘Go Pro’ On The Slopes With High-Definition, Wearable Digital Cameras
Guests have the opportunity to capture their exceptional Beaver Creek skiing experience with wearable GoPro digital cameras–including a hands-free chest harness and 8GB SD memory card–for $40 per day.
Upon arrival to The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch Colorado ski resort the Ski Concierge will complete a detailed luggage and equipment identification process and store equipment at the guest convenience. When you’re ready to hit the slopes, the Ski Concierge will have your ski equipment ready and warm for that special on mountain adventure. Guest equipment will be set up daily at the time the guest requests; otherwise all ski equipment will be ready by 7:30 a.m. After a memorable day on the slopes, the ski equipment will be cleaned and stored in the well-designed and organized Ski storage area. Upon departure, with a simple touch of a button, our Colorado ski resort guest will be immediately connected to The Bell team member who will assist them.
$75 per child, $35 per each additional family or group member
Ski Nanny is a service for children participating in the Beaver Creek Ski School full-day program. Children should purchase their lift ticket, ski lessons and equipment prior to meeting in The Ritz Kids room between 7:45 a.m. - 8:15 a.m. From there, they are taken to their ski lesson in Beaver Creek Village. A light breakfast and afternoon snacks are included. At the end of the day, the Ski Nanny meets the children in Beaver Creek and returns them to the Ritz Kids room at our ski resort in Colorado, where they may stay for munchies and a movie at no additional charge.
In-House Ski Outfitter and Ticket Office
The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch offers guests unparalleled convenience with its in-house ski outfitter Gorsuch. For over 50 years, Gorsuch has been known for its world-class products and uncompromised service. Please visit Gorsuch.com for more information about their specialty ski services. A Gorsuch specialist is also available by phone at 970.748.2088 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek's web site offers details on the variety of lift passes available for purchase at our convenient, in-house office and valid for Beaver Creek and Vail Mountains.