At breakfast, lunch and dinner in addition to a sumptuous Sunday Brunch, The Market draws together the culinary traditions of East Asia, Europe and India to offer unforgettably colorful, flavorful and exciting meals throughout the day.
Three interactive show kitchens draw diners into the purposeful excitement of a busy kitchen and utilize classic instruments of the trade like wood-burning and tandoor ovens to produce culinary masterpieces from around the world. Elsewhere, a well-stocked sushi bar and an indulgent dessert studio offer their own interpretations of the establishment’s live-action motif.
An extensive collection of both New- and Old World wines provide myriad opportunities for traditional and creative pairings; an aromatic selection of gourmet coffees and teas provide similar opportunities for lighter meals.
In addition to the main dining area, an exclusive Chef’s Table seats eight for intimate gourmet experiences led by Michelin-starred Executive Chef Anupam Banerjee and private dining rooms offer seclusion and comfort for parties of 12.
- All-day dining
- Exclusive Chef’s Table that seats 8 for intimate experiential dining with Michelin-starred Executive Chef Anupam Banerjee
- Three interactive show kitchens and five live-action cooking stations including fresh sushi bar and dessert studio
- Elaborate Sunday Brunch
- Diverse international influences
- Freshly-baked cakes, pastries and confections
- Private dining rooms seating 12 each
Location: Level 3
Hours of operation: 6:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.