Valid through December 31, 2014
Starting at $2,275 USD per night
Inspired by The Children's Museum's upcoming My Sky summer exhibition, The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common is delighted to offer aspiring, young astronomers a suite that takes them "To The Moon and Back."
- Overnight accommodations in a luxury park view suite
- A welcome picnic basket filled with snacks
- Four (4) tickets to Boston Children’s Museum My Sky exhibition
- Turndown amenity for children and adults
- Personalized star registry
- A stuffed owl for each child
- Overnight valet parking
Package is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Advance reservations are required; rates do not apply to groups. Rates listed are per room, per night, single or double occupancy, and exclusive of taxes, gratuities and other charges unless otherwise noted. Hotel and resort credits cannot be used toward room rate, tax, resort fee or gratuities. Credit cannot be reimbursed or exchanged if not used. Credit must be used during stay.