Let us take your little ones on a fascinating journey of discovery!
The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu has recently upgraded the “Ritz-Kids” program that was launched by The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. in 2013. and an expanded partnership with Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ocean Futures Society.
From the moment they arrive at The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu, we welcome kids by encouraging them to explore the sights and sounds of the hotel and its environment on their own or with their family. Guided by playfulness and a sense of wonder, Ritz Kids delights and engages your children to interact with their surroundings in a fresh and exciting way while introducing them to the four important pillars of Ritz Kids discovery: Water, Land, Environmental Responsibility and Culture.
From the check-in at our special Kids’ Corner to the in-room camping and treasure hunt, every experience is a moment to treasure. Also, let us turn your kids into little chefs in our kids’ cooking class. Finally, indulge in the Sunday Family Brunch or the lively Canton Kids menu at Li Xuan.
Stay Experiences – Launch to Discovery and Whimsical Celebrations
- Family Weekend Escape Room Package
Valid on weekends and holidays
Starting from RMB1, 400 per room, per night
- Daily breakfast for a maximum of two adults and one child
- Complimentary camping tent for children
- Special welcome amenities and Ritz Kids bag
*Advance booking of at least three days is required. For inquiries and reservations, please contact (86 28)8358 8888.
- Ritz Kids Check-in Counter, Welcome Kit and Scavenger Hunt Activity
Culinary Adventure – Anticipate, surprise and delight!
- Li Xuan Weekend Kids’ Menu*
- Kids’ Dining Set
- Ritz Kids Cooking Party*
Bi-weekly Sunday Cooking Class
- Starting from September 14, 2014 (2 - 5 p.m.)
RMB268+15% per child aged 4 to 12 years old, and RMB168+15% per adult
- Cartoon/Disney characters with food
- Cookies (Baking & Decoration)
* Advance bookings of one day for Li Xuan Weekend Kids’ Menu and at least two days for Ritz Kids Cooking Party are required. For inquiries and reservations, please contact (86 28)8359 9288.