The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu’s sleek contemporary styling and deep influence drawn from Chengdu’s historic “Tea Culture” combines familiarity and comfort with adventurous possibilities.
The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu highlights:
- 353 spacious guest rooms, including 54 suites and one Presidential Suite
- 113 Ritz-Carlton Club level rooms and suites with exclusive personalized services
- Panoramic views of central Chengdu, capital of China’s Sichuan province
- Cantonese & Sichuan-style contemporary fine dining restaurant Li Xuan
- FLAIR, a unique indoor/outdoor lifestyle bar and restaurant
- Breathtaking Ritz-Carlton Spa and Fitness Center covering 2,300 square meters (24,757 square feet)
- Indoor swimming pool with underwater music
- 1,716 square meters (18,471 square feet) of meeting space including two ballrooms
- Complimentary wireless internet access in all public spaces and guest rooms
- Check-in time is after 2:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is before 12 p.m. on the day of departure
Early check-in and/or late check-out requests are subject to room availability and additional charges.
Reservations must be cancelled 24 hours before the arrival day(local time) to avoid cancellation charges.