Let us create memories in downtown Los Angeles that demand an encore.
Located steps away from STAPLES Center, Microsoft Theatre, The GRAMMY® Museum and an array of downtown restaurants, entertainment venues and nightspots, The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles is a glittering star among Los Angeles luxury hotels, bringing a sleek, sophisticated atmosphere, refined service and sweeping views at every turn. A modern glass structure that soars high above the city, this urban downtown oasis engages the city’s dynamic surroundings to provide guests with plenty of entertaining moments and cultural experiences. From food to fashion, art to opera, cinema to sports, The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles offers a true sense of place that never fails to elicit a second take.
Premier among luxury downtown L.A. hotels, The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles features:
- 123 guest rooms, including 13 suites and The Ritz-Carlton Suite
- Award-winning WP24 restaurant and lounge from celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa with nine luxurious treatment rooms
- The Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge
- 26th floor outdoor rooftop heated swimming pool and jacuzzi with panoramic city and mountain views
- 100,000 square feet of meeting space including three ballrooms
- Spacious Fitness Center on 26th floor
- Wi-Fi access in all public areas and guest rooms