Hanagatami offers traditional kaiseki cuisine as well as Sushi, Tempura and Teppan-yaki specialties.
- Beautiful Japanese garden-inspired atmosphere
- Japanese sake and various wine and Shochu selected by the wine sommelier and Sake sommelier
- Three counters for Sushi, Tempura and Teppan-yaki specialties, two tatami mat private dining rooms and one table private dining room
- Lunch served daily from 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Dinner served daily from 5:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- All seats are non-smoking, except for private rooms.