La Baie, the hotel's signature restaurant, serves traditional French delicacies accounted with the chef's originality, along with award-winning wines and champagnes.
- Recipient of Michelin Star and 5-spoon & fork by Michelin Guide Kansai from the first edition in 2010
- Exceptional shellfish and meat dishes available in the course menus and a la carte
- Knowledgeable Sommeliers assist you in choosing from our award-winning wine list
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Sophisticated casual attire is suggested. Short pants and sandals are not permitted for gentlemen.
- Dinner: 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. Sophisticated elegant attire is suggested. T-shirt, polo shirt, sweat shirt, short pants and sandals are not permitted for gentlemen.
- La Baie has no age restriction on children at lunchtime, but only children over the age of 6 are allowed entry at dinnertime. Children of all ages, however, are allowed in the private rooms throughout the day.