Let us dazzle your days and light up your nights with the spirited energy of South Beach.
The art of relaxation is something Miami mastered when the once fertile coconut farms became the playground of the rich and famous in the Roaring ‘20s. And whether your idea of R&R is watching the people action on the beach from a palm-shaded terrace, sipping a handcrafted nitrogen cocktail from a lounge at the edge of the ocean, or losing yourself in the mesmerizing Latin beats of a rhythm massage, The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach is one of those hotels that delivers everyone’s South Beach dream.
Located just steps from Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road—a 10-block pedestrian esplanade, The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach offers an oceanfront infinity pool, the beachfront DiLido Beach Club, personalized spa services and the luxury of strolling to the best restaurants, bars, nightclubs, shopping and entertainment that give Miami Beach its sizzling vibe.
Catering to the most discerning hotel guests, dignitaries and celebrities, our Miami luxury hotel features:
- 375 luxurious guest rooms, including two poolside lanai wings in the style of early Miami Beach
- More than 20,000 total square feet of exceptional South Beach meeting and conference facilities
- 16,000-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Spa
- A prime location, within walking distance to Miami's Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road and South Beach night life
- The complete restoration of the original 1953, Morris Lapidus-designed, landmark South Beach Miami hotel
Effective October 1, 2014 The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach implements a $25 per room, per night resort amenity program. Services and amenities included in the resort amenity program are:
- Complimentary 5mb wireless Internet access for up to 5 devices in guest rooms, lobby and most common areas.
- Beach chairs and umbrellas
- Beach Activities including boogie boards, skim boards, beach paddle tennis, bocce ball and corn hole court
- One hour daily fitness class
- 24-hour access to fitness center
- Use of hotel bicycles
- Unlimited local calls
- Bottled water in guest rooms
- Access to daily tour of the hotel’s art collection