Relish the rich and rare ambience of the largest dine-in wine cellar in the city. The Wine Room at The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis offers a uniquely elegant private dining experience, among thousands of rare wines from around the world.
- The city’s largest dine-in wine cellar
- 7,000 select labels and rare vintages
- Unique food and wine pairings are customized to the group, event and budget
- Walls lined with 1,029 mahogany wine bins, vine-shaped doors crafted from glass and iron, Murano glass sconces, and an original oil mural depicting an Italian vineyard
- Private dining room available for corporate meetings, events, bridal or bachelor parties, wedding rehearsal dinners, or simply to impress a client
- Capacity: 40