Experience unparalleled island treasures at our luxury U.S. Virgin Islands resort.
As you gaze out at the blue horizon, dotted the gentle green hills of the neighboring islands, the soft sounds of steel pan drums tickle your ear. Reflexively, you relax and exhale, knowing you have landed in one unmistakably perfect destination, The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas, a luxury hotel able to seamlessly blend the unique culture of the Caribbean with penultimate luxury and refinement.
Bask in the generous spirit of the Caribbean from the moment you enter our terra-cotta tile roofed Grand Palazzo, a majestic open-air structure overlooking the expanse of beaches, waters, lush hills and picturesque resorts in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Time simply disappears here at our 30-acre tropical estate, allowing you to be present in every moment and experience the sublime beauty of nature and unique pleasures of life.
Teeming with exotic marine life and a myriad of opportunities to dine, relax and explore, our St. Thomas Virgin Islands hotel features:
- 180 well-appointed guest rooms, including 55 Club rooms, 19 suites, four Presidential suites, each with private balconies or terraces
- Four distinctive oceanfront dining experiences: Bleuwater, Essenza, Coconut Cove and Sails
- Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment
- Over 10,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and function space, offering stunning views of Great Bay and St. John
- Easy access to the magnificent Blue Flag beach of Great Bay and Coconut Cove beach
- Comprehensive Aquatic Center featuring numerous non-motorized water activities
- Day sails, sunset cruises and private charters aboard Lady Lynsey, our 53-foot luxury catamaran
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa® featuring 11 luxurious treatment rooms and a seaside cabana
Passports for U.S. Citizens are not required for the U.S. Virgin Islands, but you must be prepared to show evidence of citizenship upon leaving (such as a birth certificate and photo ID). Passports are required for trips to the British Virgin Islands should you choose to visit while in the Caribbean.
Experience all our Virgin Islands resort has to offer with activities and services that are included in the resort amenity program.
The $65 USD resort fee per room per day includes the unlimited use of:
- Snorkel equipment
- Hobie cats
- Fitness center
- Paddle boats
- Enhanced High-Speed Internet Access
- Valet parking
- Tennis courts
- Lobby Internet station
- Local calls
- Paddle boards
Also included in the resort amenity program are weekly activities:
- Water aerobics
- Resort garden tours
- Introduction to water sports clinic
- One fitness class per day
In the event you are unable to keep your reservation, please cancel at least 14 days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation charge.
- Cancellation required at least 14 days prior to arrival
- During certain peak holiday periods additional cancellation notice is required; please speak with a reservations agent for more information
- Pricing and policies are subject to change without notice