Discover Westend Bistro, an award-winning casual American bistro located in Washington, D.C.’s trendy West End. Our dedicated culinary team presents updated bistro classics, infusing modern and traditional techniques inspired by the seasons. The focus is on the ingredients, culled from fresh, quality produce from the farms and fields of Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania.
The slick glass and steel exterior of The Ritz-Carlton belies the warm and relaxed setting of Westend Bistro – energetic music, arresting tones of amber, honey, currant-red and blood-orange coupled with rich cohiba chocolate browns and gold, underscore the chic and clean design from award-winning DC architects Adamstein & Demetriou. Solid cherry wood floors underfoot usher patrons into the elliptical marble bar, back dropped by a luminous gold leaf wall, sculpted to portray flowing botanical waves of grain. Raised banquettes, cozy alcoves and an overall air of casual sophistication play host to guests at this vibrant neighborhood restaurant.
Please visit Westend Bistro’s website for more information and menu selections: http://www.westendbistrodc.com/
- Culinary creations from Chef de Cuisine Adam Barnett
- Fresh, locally-grown and organic menu choices
- Bistro-Lite Menu featuring flavorful, low calorie options for the health-minded traveler
- Convivial atmosphere and impeccable service are hallmarks of this award-winning Washington, D.C. restaurant
- Expansive wine list featuring international, domestic and vintage wines
- Innovative, hand-crafted cocktails
- Seasonal outdoor dining on The Patio
- Reservations accepted