LOS ANGELES RESTAURANTS HIGHLIGHTING FARM-TO-TABLE CUISINE
California is famous for its culinary scene, focusing on fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Restaurants at The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey draw from that long-standing tradition to offer dining that is both creative and comforting. At Cast & Plow, equal attention is given to what goes into each dish as to how it’s presented. And at the seasonal Wave Poolside Bar + Grill, summer favorites and refreshing cocktails are offered alongside private cabanas.
- A vibrant gathering spot focused on “community made” small plates sourced from local fisherman, farmers, growers and wineries
- A truly unique dining experience that personifies the dynamic community culture of Southern California
- Breakfast served from 6:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Lunch served from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Dinner served from 5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Late-night menu from 10 p.m. – midnight
- Weekend Brunch from 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Enjoy sunshine and fresh air at the seasonal Wave Poolside Bar + Grill, offering contemporary California cuisine and direct access to the marina promenade. Open seasonally.
Available for registered guests only and for Spa del Rey guests receiving a 60-minute or longer treatment.