A COMMUNAL DINING EXPERIENCE WORTH SHARING
It is easy to see what inspires Cast & Plow, one of the newest farm to table restaurants in Marina del Rey, CA and a popular waterfront dining choice near Los Angeles. With a chic SoCal ambience and a commitment to being "community-made," Cast & Plow offers a small plates menu featuring sustainable seafood, all-natural beef and locally sourced produce. Inviting elements such as a communal table, wide-open lounges and terrace fire pits overlooking the marina offer a sense of belonging and community — whether you are a hotel guest or a local regular. For those who want to soak up the sunshine, WAVE Poolside Bar + Grill obliges, seasonally.
- A vibrant gathering spot focused on “community made” small plates sourced from local fisherman, farmers, growers and wineries
- A truly unique dining experience that personifies the dynamic community culture of Southern California
- Breakfast served from 6:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Lunch served from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Dinner served from 5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Late-night menu from 10 p.m. – midnight
- Weekend Brunch from 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Enjoy sunshine and fresh air at the seasonal Wave Poolside Bar + Grill, offering contemporary California cuisine and direct access to the marina promenade. Open seasonally.
Available for registered guests only and for Spa del Rey guests receiving a 60-minute or longer treatment.