A memorable and enriching stay can extend well beyond our hotels. That’s why The Ritz-Carlton proudly offers Impact Experiences, inspiring opportunities for our guests to contribute to the local community. Impact Experiences are compelling social and environmental impact activities where there is one constant – each program makes a lasting and authentic difference.
Impact Experiences offers on-property activities that can be incorporated into the conference agenda during lunch breaks, receptions, and coffee breaks, including:
- Partnering with the hotel’s culinary team to prepare the ingredients for a regionally adapted dish for donation to a local hunger relief organization;
- Assembling school supplies and art materials in backpacks for donation to students whose academic success is threatened by poverty;
- Collaborating in teams to assemble emergency preparedness kits for shipping to a disaster relief facility or community organization;
- Designing and creating greetings and birthday cards for children in a local pediatric healthcare facility or children’s organization.
- Impact Hour is a platform for leaders from The Ritz-Carlton Community Footprints partner organizations to showcase how they are successfully addressing social and environmental issues.
- Additionally, Signature Impact Experiences invite our group guests to take part in an off-site volunteer activity, unique to the destination.
To Restore and Protect
Southern California’s Ballona Wetlands is always in need of champions to help with its maintenance, and a restoration program aims to make advocates and stewards of all who come in contact with these coastal sand dunes. Group guests have the opportunity to help rehabilitate this precious coastal ecosystem while learning about its value. This award-winning program is responsible for removing invasive plants and debris, and planting and tending native plants to ensure the survival of the fragile ecosystem.
Please contact your meetings and special events professional for details on how Impact Experiences can be matched to your group.
Other Meeting Services
- Nametag and place card printing
- Express mail services
- Office Supplies
- Executive Business Center
- Limousine, car service, and shuttle arrangements
- Conference concierge
- Notary services
- Cellular telephone rentals
- Wired and Wireless Microphones
- Sound Mixers
- Projectors, Monitors, and Video Decks
- Tripod Screens
- Fastfold Screens
- Audio Players and Recorders
- Two-way Radios
- Presentation Aides
- Internet Connection
- Fax Machines
- Drape Options
- Audio-Visual Accessories
- Transportation arrangements
- Off-site activities and events
- Creative team-building activities for groups of all sizes
- Dedicated Meeting Services personnel to ensure your upcoming meetings are impeccably executed
- Outdoor events and activities provide a rejuvenating experience
Meetings and events at The Ritz-Carlton are carefully designed to create an unparalleled guest experience while protecting our natural resources. Together with our property-based Ritz-Carlton Environmental Action Conservation Teams (REACT) you and your attendees can support our efforts to reduce our environmental imprint and make a meaningful difference. Within our hotels, we reduce energy and water usage, offer a linen and terry reuse program, and utilize environmentally preferable cleaning products. Our meeting venues support a sustainable future by offering recycled paper products and pens, water service options, and organic local food and sustainable seafood options.