Meetings and events like no one else.
Meetings are invigorated and dynamic at The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago. Events are energized by the sights of our surroundings, sitting among skyscrapers along the shores of Lake Michigan. A hub within the city, the revitalized hotel provides guests with spaces to connect and local inspired interactive experiences that bring people together. The reimaged function space, featuring the largest luxury ballroom in Chicago, will set the stage for a modern yet refined experience in the middle of the skyline.
The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago offers:
- Newly revitalized meeting spaces are inspired by Chicago’s iconic architecture and bold design
- More than 25,000 square feet of picturesque, contemporary meeting space offers natural light and skyline views
- Flexible function spaces that adapt perfectly to your goals and can accommodate 12 to 1,200 guests
- Refashioned meeting amenities to include modern designed banquet chairs and custom linen
- 434 richly appointed guest rooms, including an impressive selection of luxury suites, offering breathtaking views of Lake Michigan and the Chicago skyline
- Torali Italian – Steak Restaurant, Torali Bar, Rooftop at Torali, and Café social venues include a patio and private dining rooms available to groups
- A full service, luxury Ritz-Carlton Spa and Nail Salon
- 2,700 sq. ft. Fitness Center with the cardio machines, strength-training equipment, and group fitness studio offerings motivational views of Navy Pier, Lake Michigan and the Chicago skyline
- High speed and wireless capabilities throughout the property
- Customizable menus that celebrate local ingredients
- On-site audiovisual equipment and staff
- Offering a premier along The Magnificent Mile and centrally located between two international airports