CLEVELAND MEETING SPACES TO INSPIRE CREATIVITY
The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland takes a different approach to meetings, evident in the services and more than 19,000 sq. ft. of event space it offers. An interactive kitchen provides a space for teams to collaborate beyond the office through cooking demonstrations and tastings. A restored 1930s art deco venue harkens to a time when glamour was infused in every gathering. Meeting rooms and boardrooms are outfitted with the latest technology. And the hotel’s event experts can assist in designing an impressive meeting with:
To begin planning your meeting at The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland, please submit a request for more information.
- LINKS interactive kitchen, located on the 7th floor, offering a venue for team-building activities, group food and beverage experiences and meeting breaks
- Historical Silver Grille venue, located in the adjacent Higbee Building, featuring an art deco ambience and space for up to 500 guests
- The Ritz-Carlton Ballroom, comprised of two separate venues, with the capacity to host up to 450 guests for a reception
- Cleveland-themed meeting packages with offerings inspired by the city’s arts and culture scene or the renowned West Side Market
- Meeting services including dedicated event managers, in-house audiovisual services, custom catering and a 24-our hotel business center
- Impact Experiences that bring together colleagues to contribute to the local community with team-building activities including gardening and preparing meals for the hungry
Discover how you can take advantage of our Exclusive Group Offers here.