A SPACE TO MEET & CREATE IN THE HEART OF ATLANTA
Creativity, industry and an entrepreneurial spirit are embedded in Atlanta’s culture. The Ritz-Carlton celebrates this with a meeting destination designed for the present. The ability to connect with colleagues across the globe through technology, catering that can be customized to themes and dietary restrictions, design details to add impact, a location near the Convention Center and meeting experts are what set this Atlanta hotel apart. Of its more than 17,000 square feet of event space are 18 meeting rooms that can host board meetings, trainings, tradeshows and seminars.
- The offsite Whitehall Ballroom and Davison Ballroom of Southern Exchange Ballrooms, located at 200 Peachtree, offer 18,000 to 20,000 square feet of event space directly across from the hotel
- Customized catering, entertainment and décor to personalize each event or bring a theme to life
- Extensive audiovisual services with onsite specialists and equipment rental including projectors, cameras, staging and sound systems
- Destination services to arrange group transportation and attend to needs before and during your meeting or event
- Business center with shipping/receiving, currency exchange, fax, photocopy, courier and other meeting-friendly services
- Team-building activities to benefit the local community including tending the gardens of the historical Centennial Olympic Park