MODERN CAIRO WEDDINGS INSPIRED BY AN ELEGANT PAST.
Egypt’s elite have been exchanging vows in this historical hotel for more than 50 years, and The Ritz-Carlton, Cairo carries on this tradition, adding modern touches along the way. Wedding venues can host every part of the celebration, from bridal showers to farewell brunches, and include downtown Cairo’s largest ballroom, which can host a banquet for more than 1,000 guests. The hotel’s view of the Egyptian Museum is the backdrop for outdoor venues, where couples can make their grand entrance under the stars. The hotel’s wedding advisor is available to assist with every decision, including customized menus and packages.
Please contact the hotel for additional information about hosting your wedding at The Ritz-Carlton, Cairo.
- The historical and renowned Alf Leila Wa Leila Ballroom
- Downtown Cairo’s largest ballroom, Al Qahira - the wedding venue of choice for Egypt’s elite
- Garden City, the only outdoor event space with The Egyptian Museum as its backdrop
- Customized menus to fit your taste and theme
- Special room rates for friends and family of the couple
- Wedding and bridal spa packages