IGNITE NEW IDEAS IN OUR CELEBRATED GEORGETOWN MEETING SPACE.
Discover meeting space in Georgetown that is perfect for bringing groups together for a truly collaborative and immersive meeting experience. The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. pairs hotel meeting space with uniquely crafted experiences that create engaging events designed to awaken the mind, stir creativity, and intensify focus. From exclusive board meetings to corporate-wide celebrations and creative team-building events, our meeting rooms and experienced team ensure all your events are perfectly executed.
Featuring contemporary flair, modern comfort, and unrivaled privacy, each meeting space in The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. has been thoughtfully designed for meetings of all sizes.
Meeting rooms at The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. feature:
- Over 7,000 square feet of meeting space
- The Brickyard and Pre-Function spaces, offering scenic views of the outdoor courtyard
- Outdoor Courtyard and The Yard with ample space for al fresco entertaining
- Fahrenheit, a stunning alternative to standard banquet and meeting rooms, features floor to ceiling windows and exposed brick, providing a dramatic setting for meetings, special events, and wedding ceremonies
- Five unique Executive Conference Suites, flooded with natural light
- The Chimney Stack, a memorable space for intimate gatherings, located at the base of our 130-foot smokestack a landmark of the historic Georgetown skyline