A BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN GEORGETOWN WITH INSPIRED MEETING SPACES
Amid a city of traditional meeting rooms, this Georgetown hotel presents a more intimate, personal experience. Set amid this charming Washington, DC neighborhood in a historical building, The Ritz-Carlton pairs distinct venues with customized services. Its more than 7,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor event space includes a loft-inspired ballroom with exposed brick walls, The Yard with its tiered gardens and the Chimney Stack Room set at the bottom of the hotel’s defining architectural feature, which dates back to 1932. The boutique experience extends beyond event venues to include catering featuring kosher menus and advanced lighting design.
- The dramatic Fahrenheit Ballroom
- Outdoor event venues including The Yard
- Flexible layouts for conferences or events
- Customized catering to please your guests
- Five Executive Conference Suites
- Philanthropic team-building experiences