The health and safety of our guests is our top priority: COVID-19 updates and what to expect at our hotel.
Sign up here to receive email updates on offers, news and events at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel de la Paix, Geneva.
5-STAR ELEGANCE IN GENEVA
At once historic and contemporary, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel de la Paix, Geneva offers an exclusive introduction to this legendary city. Located downtown and featuring superb views over Lake Geneva and the Alps, the luxury hotel is just steps away from iconic attractions. Equally impressive is the guest experience on property, from the sweet welcome with chocolate amenities, to the personalized service, artful design, original Restaurants and amenities like:
- City-center, Lakefront location
- Renovated Boutique Accommodation
- Nordic-inspired Restaurant Fiskebar
- Gourmet Restaurant Living Room Bar & Kitchen
- Fred by Fiskebar, Art Bar with a Nordic twist
- Dans le Noir?, a unique dining in the dark experience
- Intimate Event Venues
- 24-hour check-in, In-room Dining and Fitness Center
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- Exceptional views of Lake Geneva, Jet d’Eau and Mont-Blanc
- Modern design and elegant styling
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Illy Coffee and Tea machine
- Mini bar
- LCD television
- Luxury bathroom amenities, bathrobes and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
- In-room safe
- Central waterfront location, ideal for city, lake and mountain adventures
- 74 modern guestrooms including 19 suites where soft colors, natural textures and elegant styling are enhanced by exceptional views across Mont Blanc Square, Lake Geneva and the famous Jet d’Eau
- The Grace Kelly Suite, named after one of the hotel’s most esteemed guests, a sophisticated space housing a master bedroom, separate living area, dining room, kitchenette and a well-appointed bathroom, ideal for long stays, private dining and stylish events.
- An eclectic gastronomic scene led by Fiskebar, Nordic-inspired restaurant that emphasizes on highest quality sea products, organic and seasonal ingredients
- The cosmopolitan lake side restaurant Living Room Bar & Kitchen offering regional dishes and global flavors
- Fred by Fiskebar, an Art Bar with a Nordic twist, mysterious blend of vintage style and experimental mixology
- Dans le Noir ?, an original gourmet experience with a 100% surprise menu to be enjoyed in complete darkness
- Intimate and personalized meetings and events curated by an expert team of professionals
- A state-of-the art fitness center
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 12 p.m.
- Extra beds: Rollaway bed upon availability CHF 100.- per night for children over 12 years old; cribs complimentary
- Breakfast: American Breakfast at CHF 49.- per person, Living Room Bar & Kitchen Breakfast at CHF 42.-
- Pets: We welcome dogs less than 10kgs / 22 pounds. A CHF 150.- fee applies
- Parking: Overnight valet offsite parking CHF 50.- per night; hourly parking available
Meeting Venues & Services
- A ballroom of 105 sq. m. / 1130 sq. ft.
- Six elegant spaces for meetings and events including two modern suites
- Exquisite catering menus featuring original culinary creations
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment
- High Speed Internet throughout the property
- Copy & fax service (upon request)