An ideal destination for gourmets in search of Osaka’s most genuine Italian dining, the Splendido offers authentic Italian cuisine with a contemporary accent accompanied by an extensive selection of wines. This Italian restaurant in Osaka boasts a Toscana-designed villa atmosphere where brilliant art breathes. Choose from a wide variety of pizzas baked in an exclusive pizza oven in the restaurant's open kitchen. The main dining hall, the naturally lit terrace, and the space reminiscent of a villa wine cellar, revel in different atmospheres according to your purpose.
- Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. (Course last order 12:30 p.m.)
- Afternoon Tea:
Weekdays 2:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. (last entry at 3:30 p.m.)
Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays 2:30 p.m. – 6 p.m. (last entry at 4:30 p.m.)
Weekdays 5:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. (last order course 7:30 p.m. | à la carte 8 p.m.)
Saturdays, Sundays and holiday 5:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. (last order course 7:30 p.m. | à la carte 8 p.m.)
- 94 seats
- All seats are non-smoking
- Cuisine: Italian
For non-staying guests during breakfast, our seating time is 60 minutes per seating. Please do take note that we will prioritize staying guests during this meal period and may have to decline non-staying guests as our seating is subject to availability. We do not accept advance reservations for breakfast. Thank you for your kindness and understanding.
- We use Japanese rice, Italian rice and Thai rice.
- Prices include service charge and consumption tax.
- All seats are non-smoking.
- Prices for child apply to children from the age of 6 to 12 years.
- Pictures are images only. Menu is subject to change.
10 a.m. - 7 p.m.