The health and safety of our guests is our top priority: COVID-19 updates and what to expect at our hotel.
LUXURY HOTEL IN OSAKA
The Ritz-Carlton, Osaka brings modern elegance to Osaka, Japan - a city with more than 15 centuries of history. Our luxury hotel, located near Osaka Train Station, embodies the Japanese aesthetic while inviting a touch of British flair. Enjoy a personal tour of the hotel's private art and antiques collection. Settle into a tufted sofa in the 34th-floor Club Lounge. Or explore the more than 100 malt whiskies available at The Bar.
- Six dining venues include the Michelin-starred La Baie French restaurant
- After exploring Osaka, enjoy a spa treatment with ESPA & La Prairie products
- Luxury hotel accommodations fuse English manor elegance and urban sophistication
- The hotel's 34th floor Club Lounge offers panoramic views of Osaka, Japan
- Gather in nearly 27,000 sq. ft. of event space with tailored meeting services
- Beautiful wedding venues and services including floral design and photography
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- 18th-century Georgian-style décor
- Complimentary high-speed wired internet access and Wi-Fi
- Multi plug
- Flat-screen TV
- Egyptian cotton linens, robes, down comforters, and goose down and non-allergenic foam pillows
- Fully stocked refreshment cabinet, Nespresso Machine, Original Tea Selection and Complimentary mineral water
- Twice-daily housekeeping including evening turndown service
- 24-hour in-room dining
- In-room safe
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
Property Features & Amenities
- Japanese, Chinese, Italian restaurants, Lounge and Bar offering a variety of culinary excellence
- More than 26,490 square feet (2,461 square meters) of meeting and conference space
- Fitness center with heated indoor pool, spacious gym, outdoor and indoor whirlpool, steam and dry saunas, and personal training services
- Massage and treatments at Spa & Fitness
- Copy service
- Secretarial service
- Fee for each additional page of outgoing fax
- Fee for first page of outgoing fax
- Full business center, onsite
- Fax service
Honors & Awards
- 2019 | First hotel in West Japan to have two Michelin starred restaurants, La Baie and Tempura by Hanagatami | Michelin Guide to Kyoto and Osaka 2020
- 2019 | TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards for Japan Luxury Hotels TripAdvisor
- 2018 | La Baie awarded a Michelin One-Star | Michelin Guide Kyoto, Osaka + Tottori 2019
- 2018 | TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards for Japan Luxury Hotels TripAdvisor
- 2017 | La Baie awarded a Michelin One-Star | Michelin Guide Kyoto Osaka 2018
- 2017 | TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards
- Michelin Guide Kyoto Osaka 2017 5-pavilion top rating in the hotel category
The Ritz-Carlton Gourmet Shop
Sample the variety of unique food products available in The Gourmet Shop and take home a taste of The Ritz-Carlton as a memento of your stay with us.
- Cakes, pastries and chocolates
- Original jams and juice
- Sommelier’s selection of wines and champagnes
- Open: Weekdays 10 a.m. - 7 p.m., Weekends 9:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
The Ritz-Carlton Boutique
The Ritz-Carlton Boutique offers a wide range of hotel original goods with the popular Ritz-Carlton logo in addition to a selection of unique and quality items perfect for both a souvenir and a memento of your stay with us.
- Open Daily: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
*Closed on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (except for public holiday)
Spa & Fitness
Fitness Center (6F)
Relax and invigorate in the Fitness Center’s heated indoor pool, outdoor and indoor whirlpool or steam and dry saunas.
Open Daily: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
*The gym is not available to guests under 16 years of age.
*Guests under 16 years of age are welcome between the hours of 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. with the exception of the Gym, and need to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
For inquiries and reservations: +81-6-6343-7050
SPA Treatment (6F)
Our treatments come with the deep-rooted beliefs that one needs to stop, recharge and reconsider to progress. As the pace of modern life keeps accelerating, take the time to relax and indulge in one of our elegant and soothing treatments and surpass all of the challenges which lie ahead. Relax with English-brand ESPA treatments made using the purest plant extracts. All treatments are unisex regardless of their naming.
Open: Weekdays 10 a.m. - 8 p.m., Weekends & Holidays 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
For inquiries and reservations: +81-6-6343-7050
In accordance with the Osaka municipal ordinance, an accommodation tax is levied on persons staying in hotels or inns in Osaka Prefecture from January 1, 2017. Please note that this tax is not included in the room fees. The accommodation tax including advance purchases will be charged on site.
Room fee (per person, per night)
Between 7,000 and 14,999 yen
Between 15,000 and 19,999 yen
20,000 yen or more
- Hotel has on site accessible self-parking
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities