What do I need to know before contacting the hotel?
- You should know the estimated number of guests, a date, and an approximate budget for your event. If possible, choose a few alternate dates in case your first choice is not available.
How far in advance should I reserve the date?
- It is highly recommended that you book your wedding dates 1 year in advance, especially for good wedding dates. Contact the hotel for information about available dates.
I am from out of town, who will help me with all my Kuala Lumpur planning?
- Our staff and exclusive concierge are always here to assist you. Additionally, we have relationships with Kuala Lumpur’s premiere wedding planners.
My partner and I have different tastes, can we have menus with various choices?
- Our Catering and Banquet teams can help you customize your reception and dinner to meet the tastes of all parties.
What is the average cost per person for food and beverage for my wedding at The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur?
- Based on our current banquet menus, you may expect to spend on average MYR 200 to MYR 250 per person for lunch and MYR 250 to MYR 350 per person for dinner, both exclusive of service charges and prevailing government taxes. This may include hors d’oeuvres for your cocktail reception, wedding cake, wine service, champagne toast and a hosted bar for your event. Please be aware that our menu items and pricing are subject to change and are guaranteed 90 days in advance. Your final menu pricing will be based on your actual selections.
What are the deposits based on and when are they due?
- Deposits are based on 25% of the combined food and beverage minimum plus the rental fees for the event space reserved. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. 100% of the estimated charges are due thirty days prior to your event.
When do I need to tell The Ritz-Carlton exactly how many guests will be attending my wedding?
- The catering department must be notified of the exact number of guests attending a function at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the event. This will be considered a guarantee, for which you will be charged, even if fewer guests attend the function.
Are there any special room rates for wedding guests?
- For family and friends of the wedding party, The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur will be happy to quote preferential rates for the week of the event.