A memorable and enriching stay can extend well beyond our hotels. That’s why The Ritz-Carlton proudly offers Impact Experiences, providing inspiring opportunities for our guests to contribute to the local community. Impact Experiences are compelling social and environmental impact activities where there is one constant – each program makes a lasting and authentic difference.
Looking for a very special location for a very special event? The Ritz-Carlton, Abama’s cliff top terraces, ornamental gardens, pool side spaces and beautiful beach can provide wonderful settings for a truly memorable party or social gathering. From candle-lit banquets accompanied by live music by the sea, to intimate private cocktails for groups of friends in our Persian garden, we can create uniquely personalized experiences for any occasion and any size of group.
The wealth of facilities and activities available at The Ritz-Carlton, Abama makes us an ideal choice for truly inspiring incentive programmes. Imagine holding your next team-building session on an award-winning 72-par golf course, state-of-the-art tennis courts or our indulgent The Ritz-Carlton Spa, all surrounded by a magnificent subtropical landscape of palm trees, pools and ocean views. And where better to celebrate sealing that all-important deal than our gourmet restaurants, or our lively cocktail bars and nightclub? Motivational activities such as whale-watching, sailing or diving trips and hiking expeditions can be arranged at your request.
Weddings and Celebrations
Some moments in your life are too important to leave anything to chance – and when you arrange a wedding, birthday or any other celebration at The Ritz-Carlton, Abama, you won’t have to. Our staff are experienced event organizers and will take care of every detail of your special day. To make it even more unforgettable we can arrange banquet dining or catering organised by our gourmet chefs, special activities or accommodation for large groups. Learn more
Environmental Protection at The Ritz-Carlton, Abama
- Desalination plant camouflaged into the natural environment. All the water used in the hotel is taken from the sea and treated in the desalination plant
- LED and energy-saving light bulbs progressively present in guest rooms and corridors
- Presence detector in common bathrooms, common areas, corridors and offices for energy saving
- 262 SqM of solar panels to provide our guest with hot water, air-conditioning and swimming pools heating system
- Energy saving program in the rooms, by activating electricity in the room by check-in. Upon check-out, electricity is automatically shut off.
- Use of electric buggies throughout the Resort
- Recycling bins in all meetings and events (to be integrated in every guest room by the first semester of 2020)
- Recycling of waste: cardboard, plastic, batteries, fluorescent, glass, solid waste, ink cartridges, etc.
- Contribution of vegetation with over 300 species of subtropical plants (more than 60,000 m2 of gardens)
- Britta Water Fountains and branded glass bottles available in all Restaurants, to replace use of plastic bottles