Call upon the expertise of our dedicated Meeting Services specialists at The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis who thrive on creating pitch-perfect events of any scale. For more information on our services, please call (314) 719-1406.
- Transportation organization
- Off-site activities and catered events
- Meeting enhancements and team-building activities of 10 to 500 people
- Dedicated Meeting Service personnel to streamline communication and guarantee facility quality and consistency
- The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center- A key resource for organizations that want to benchmark The Ritz-Carlton business practices worthy of two Malcolm Baldrige National Quality awards. The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center is ranked in the top 10 of Training Magazine's "Top 100 Training Organizations" for 6 consecutive years.
The professional conference services and catering staff is empowered to attend to every detail of your meeting needs. Special events can be planned to coincide with almost any theme. From Moroccan dinners to ornate Mardi Gras carnivals, no request is too great. All of our conference services managers are PCMA and CMP certified.
Boost anticipation and inspiration for your meeting with amenities delivered upon arrival, departure or during the conference. Our meetings and special events professionals will be delighted to make suggestions for unique amenities which may be purchased for your group.
- Welcome amenities and VIP gifts
- Amenities tailored to your conference theme, special events or our St. Louis destination
Additional Meeting Services
The Amphitheater offers powerful possibilities for meetings and events. Missouri's most highly rated hotel has a unique conference venue rarely found in a hotel setting.
Our newly renovated 3,300 square-foot Amphitheater provides exceptional capabilities for events.
- Tiered desk seating for 140 attendees
- Elevated stage with rear-screen projection
- Live video conferencing and webcasting
- Event recording, archiving and duplicating
- Internet access
The Amphitheater is ideal for application such as observing remote procedures in real time, training sessions and sales presentations in a luxury hotel environment.
Other Meeting Services
- Conference Concierge
- Express check-in/departure
- 24-hour Business Center
- Airport shuttle arranged by the hotel with a local transportation company, additional fees apply
- Technology Butler
- Office supplies
- Name tag and place cards
- Internet access
A memorable and enriching stay can extend well beyond our hotels. That’s why The Ritz-Carlton proudly offers Impact Experiences, providing inspiring opportunities for our guests to contribute to the local community. Impact Experiences are compelling social and environmental impact activities where there is one constant – each program makes a lasting and authentic difference.
Impact Experiences offers on-property activities that can be incorporated in the conference agenda during lunch breaks, receptions and coffee breaks, including:
- Partnering with the hotel’s culinary team to prepare the ingredients for a regionally adapted dish for donation to a local hunger relief organization;
- Assembling school supplies and art materials in backpacks for donation to students whose academic success is threatened by poverty;
- Collaborating in teams to assemble emergency preparedness kits for shipping to a disaster relief facility or community organization;
- Designing and creating greetings and birthday cards for children in a local pediatric healthcare facility or children’s organization.
- Impact Hour, a platform for leaders from The Ritz-Carlton Community Footprints partner organizations to showcase how they are successfully addressing social and environmental issues.
Additionally, Signature Impact Experiences invite our group guests to take part in an off-site volunteer activity, unique to the destination.
A Winning Park
Forest Park in the heart of St. Louis is officially the best city park in the U.S., no surprise given its 1,400 acres that house such cultural treasures as the Saint Louis Art Museum, the Saint Louis Zoo, the Science Center’s James S. McDonnell Planetarium — and more. Group guests can help Forest Park Forever sustain this urban oasis and preserve its history. Team-building activities, from beautification brigades to flora management programs, are designed to maximize and maintain the beautiful surroundings.
Please contact your meetings and special events professional for details on how Impact Experiences can be matched to your group's interests and goals.
Meetings and events at The Ritz-Carlton are carefully designed to create an unparalleled guest experience while protecting our natural resources. Together with our property-based Ritz-Carlton Environmental Action Conservation Teams (REACT), you and your attendees can support our efforts to reduce our environmental imprint and make a meaningful difference. Within our hotels, we reduce energy and water usage, offer a linen and terry reuse program, and utilize environmentally preferable cleaning products. Our meeting venues support a sustainable future by offering recycled paper products and pens, water service options, organic and local food and sustainable seafood options.