The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level
Indulge in a luxury hotel experience combining intimacy, comfort and exclusivity with the personalized service and attention to detail that are the hallmarks of The Ritz-Carlton. The services, including complimentary food and beverage presentations, provide added value to a stay by solo business travelers or families on vacation.
Club Level Guest Rooms and Suites
Enjoy magnificent views of the illustrious Grand Canal, stately gardens or breathtaking Grand Mosque as you step onto your secluded balcony overlooking our luxury resort inspired by the 15th to 17th century Renaissance architecture and the urban planning of the city of Venice.
Boasting a panoramic view of Al Maqta creek from its glass walls, the Club Level Lounge offers an intimately private setting for guests of The Ritz-Carlton Club Level. In addition to an elevated level of service, the Lounge offers:
- Continuous culinary offerings including breakfast (6:30 to 10:30 a.m.); midday snacks (12 to 2 p.m.); afternoon tea and light snacks (2 to 4 p.m.); evening hors d’oeuvres (5 to 8 p.m.) and cordials and desserts (8 to 10 p.m.)
- Complimentary coffee and cookies in the Club Lounge operating hours
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Personal computers for guest use
- Complimentary pressing for two pieces per room, per day
We kindly request that guests observe the following during their Club Level Lounge visit:
- A non-smoking policy is observed
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times; no children under the age of 12 are permitted after 8 p.m.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear is required at all times
- Club Level guests may invite visitors, subject to availability, at a supplementary charge
- Applicable food and beverage charges will be applied to guests who choose to enjoy breakfast in their room or one of our resort restaurants.