The Casino consists of approximately 305 slot machines, 19 table games and two sports betting kiosks and offers all of the traditional table games except a live poker room. Table games
The Casino at the Ritz-Carlton Aruba offers all internationally known casino games such as Roulette, Dice, Black Jack, Let it ride, Caribbean Stud Poker and Ultimate Texas hold’ em. Tables are open from 6pm until 3am. Membership is complimentary and provides access to the most exclusive casino on the island.
- Blackjack: This game also known as twenty-one is the most widely played game in the world with the objective to beat the dealer
- Roulette: Roulette is a game where players may choose to place bets on either a single number or a range of numbers, colors red or black, or whether the number is odd or even.
- Let it Ride: LIR is a simple poker based game where the player is paid based on their five card hand only
- Caribbean Stud Poker: Is a casino table game with rules similar to five-card stud poker. Caribbean Stud is played against the house rather than against other players
- EZ Baccarat: Baccarat is a community game, where all players are concerned with the outcome of one hand only. The object of the game is to get as close to nine as possible.
- Dice: Craps is a dice game in which the players make wagers on the outcome of the roll or a series of rolls of a pair of dice
- Texas Hold’em: This game is played on a blackjack style table that can accommodate several players. Players do not compete against each other instead they are playing heads up with the dealer
- 3 Card Poker: This is a poker variant played in casinos played with three cards
The Casino at The Ritz-Carlton Aruba has over 300 of the newest slot machines, offering the longest playtime, greatest service and the best atmosphere on the island. Denominations range from:
- $1.00 (Highest bet can go up to $90.00 on some of these machines)
- $5.00 (Highest bet is $15.00)
- $10 (Highest bet is $30.00)