Our Beaver Creek family resort offers limitless activities for outdoor enthusiasts of all ages and abilities. Among the breathtaking mountain landscape, parents and children are invited to enjoy hiking, mountain biking, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, rock climbing, ATV tours, off-road Jeep tours, rodeos, target shooting, hot air ballooning, tennis and golf during summer, while winter brings alpine and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, dog-sledding, tubing, ice-skating and CAT tours to our Colorado family hotel.
During warmer months, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch offers a variety of family activities on and around Beaver Creek Mountain, including:
- An outside family area offering nostalgic yard games for all ages to enjoy
- An on-property Game Room for children
- Our year-round heated pool is a refreshing, fun-filled destination during summer and winter months
- The Bachelor Gulch Spa offers guided family hikes through the surrounding White River National Forest
The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch is considered one of the preeminent Beaver Creek family resorts, and we know ‘Fido’ is a very important family member.
Every four-legged visitor to The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch is welcome to “Bachelor’s Pack”– led by the resort’s resident St. Bernard “Bachelor” and resident Bernese Mountain Dog “Belle”– with a host of enhanced canine-friendly services and amenities, including:
- Premium amenities for guest use during stay, including premium dog bowls and overstuffed beds
- Bachelor’s V.I.P. Pack, containing treats, toys and a dog-friendly area handbook and guide
- "Pampered Pup" in-room doggie massage, presented by The Bachelor Gulch Spa
- All-natural pet food and treats available for in-room orders
The resort’s Concierge, reachable at (970) 343-1066, is available to answer any questions and will happily assist with arranging any of the wide range of family and dog-friendly activities available in Beaver Creek and surrounding areas