Call upon the expertise of our dedicated Meeting Services specialists who thrive on creating pitch-perfect events of any scale.
Meetings and events at The Ritz-Carlton are carefully designed to create an unparalleled guest experience while protecting our natural resources. Together with our property-based Ritz-Carlton Environmental Action Conservation Teams (REACT) you and your attendees can support our efforts to reduce our environmental imprint and make a meaningful difference. Within our hotels, we reduce energy and water usage, offer a linen and terry reuse program, and utilize environmentally preferable cleaning products. Our meeting venues support a sustainable future by offering recycled paper products and pens, water service options, organic and local food and sustainable seafood options.
VolunTeaming is now offered under The Ritz-Carlton social responsibility program, Community Footprints
. Transcending traditional group activities, VolunTeaming combines teambuilding with volunteer activities that create lasting memories for the participants. Recognizing that many groups want their teambuilding time to make a meaningful contribution, these programs enable guests to be a force for good and feel personally connected to the place that they visit.Veggie U Kit Assembly
Veggie U is a non-profit education program that teaches the importance of nutrition and sustainable agriculture by providing interactive lesson plans with a classroom garden kit to elementary school and special needs students. Group guests are invited to help assemble Veggie U kits by packing grow lights, seed kits for mini "crops," and soil. This rewarding, socially responsible activity allows your group to work toward a common goal of giving back to children and the community at large.
Please contact your meetings and special events professional
for details on how VolunTeaming activities can be matched to group.
- Full service audio/visual capabilities
- Popular rental packages available through the on-site department with certified technicians, provided by VisionKing, Inc.
- Lighting systems
- Technical personnel available
- Facsimile and copy machines
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access
- Technology Butler
- Packaging, shipping, receiving, delivery services
- Secretarial services
- Security services
- Electrical services arranged
Our professional event planners can create the ultimate themed party for you and your guests. Any event may be customized to meet your preferences.
Arts and Culture Break
West Side Market Buffet Lunch
Allow us to create a casino themed event complete with themed menus and table games like Blackjack, Roulette and Texas Hold’Em.
Arts and Culture Break
Drawing inspiration from Cleveland’s world-class cultural establishments, an artistic presentation of local ingredients is sure to please your guests.
West Side Market Buffet Lunch
Anchored by items from the famed local market, this presentation will leave your guests satisfied and impressed.
We want to party with you on Friday! Book your celebrations in one of our gorgeous venues on a Friday evening and select two enhancements from the following list:
- Amuse Bouche and Intermezzo - For more information please visit our Request For Information page or call The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland Sales Office at (216) 623-1300. *50 guests minimum. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer valid for events actualized by December 30, 2016.
Amusement for the Mouth, a French derivative for “Appetizer.” Typically referring to a small one or two bite portion of something special to tickle the taste buds, offered seasonally.
- Spring: New Asparagus, Mint, Goat Cheese, Lemon Aioli
- Summer: Cherry Tomato and Boccachini, Fresh Basil and Balsamic Reduction
- Autumn: Endive with Beet Root, Feta and Orange
- Winter: Winter Beans, Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
Palate cleansing sorbet served prior to the Entrée.
Select One: Citrus & Black Pepper, Passion Fruit, Raspberry Merlot, Lychee Nut & Rose Water
- Fond Farewell Station -
- Spring: Mint Green Tea (served cold or hot depending on the weather) and Fortune Cookies
- Summer: Raspberry Lemonade and Dum-Dum Lollipops
- Autumn: Hot Spiced Apple Cider and Mini Caramel Apples
- Winter: White Hot Chocolate and Mini Ritz-Carlton Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Wine Service with Dinner -
House Selection of White or Red Wine
- Signature Beverage -
To Be Butler Passed During Cocktail Reception
- Enhanced Lighting -
Eight LED Uplights Maximum (Variety of Colors) to alter the color and the mood
Book an event totaling $2,500 by June 30 to be actualized by December 30, 2015 and enjoy one of the following offerings:
Offer available for new meetings contracted by June 30, 2015 and actualized by December 30, 2105, based on availability. The contracted rate may be applied to Food and Beverage and room rental pricing only; offer does not extend to service charges, taxes, valet parking, audio-visual, third-party services and miscellaneous prices. Offer not valid for previously contracted meetings and events. Offers may not be combined. Please mention this promotion when booking. For more information please visit our Request For Information page or call The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland Sales Office at (216) 623-1300.
- Complimentary Breakfast Enhancement
- Morning or Afternoon Coffee Break
- Complimentary Lunch Enhancement
- Warm Welcome Beverage
- Double Ritz-Carlton Rewards Points
Select two value-added concessions when you confirm your meeting and sleeping rooms by June 30, 2015 and actualize by September 30, 2015. Choose two of the following valuable offerings:
For more information please visit our Request For Information page or call The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland Sales Office at (216) 623-1300. Offer available for new meetings contracted by June 30, 2015 and actualized by September 30, 2015, based on availability. Club level rooms and suites are also available at an additional cost. Groups must reserve 10 rooms or more to receive this exclusive package. Offer not valid for previously contracted meetings and events. Offers may not be combined. Please mention the Select Two for You promotion when booking.
- Complimentary Meeting and Guest Room Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Coffee Break
- Double Ritz-Carlton Reward Points
- One Complimentary Suite Upgrade
- One Complimentary Pre or Post Event Celebration Toast for All Attendees
- Complimentary Chef Selected Seasonal Break
- Complimentary Room Rental
- 10% Audio-Visual Services Discount
One of Cleveland’s greatest treasures, The Silver Grille glimmers with style. Now, stroll through a bygone era and enjoy The Silver Grille’s favorite dishes with The Silver Grille Revisited.
The edible memories menu offers a walk down memory lane with historic Higbee selections like The Maurice Salad, Quiche Lorraine and Higbee’s Championship Chili. The Higbee Muffin and The Silver Grille Ovens are also available to enliven the dining experience.Pricing begins at $31 per person.* For more information please visit our Request For Information page or call The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland Sales Office at (216) 623-1300.
*The Silver Grille Revisited menu prices are subject to a 24% taxable service charge and 8% sales tax. Minimum of 50 guests required. All selection counts to be provided 72 hours prior to event. The Silver Grille Ovens available at $5 each. Offer valid for events actualized by December 30, 2016.