An inviting escape awaits you at one of the most distinctive Georgetown boutique hotels.
Along quiet South Street resides one of the most recognizable Georgetown luxury hotels, The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. Housed in a converted industrial building, the boutique hotel is perhaps one of the few hotels in the world to feature a soaring brick smokestack. Yet, as unique as our Georgetown hotel’s exterior may be, the experience that beckons you inside is even more captivating.
As you enter the hotel, the crackle of a roaring fire welcomes you into our warm and inviting Living Room. Bedecked in rich earth tones and adorned in artwork inspired by flames, The Living Room is the ideal resting place to unwind and savor a sweet taste of our nightly butler-passed s’mores. Under lofted ceilings, the historic grandeur of our luxury hotel is transformed into a cozy, intimate hideaway. Guests from around the globe and around the corner gather on plush couches to relax with a bold cup of coffee or glass of wine, and converse about the latest happenings outside of our nation’s capital.
The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. features:
- 86 guest rooms including 11 premier one-bedroom suites, 16 one-bedroom suites and 5 luxury suites (the Royal Potomac Suite, the Ritz-Carlton Suite, the Presidential Suite, the Ambassador Suite and the Georgetown Suite)
- Regionally inspired cuisine at Degrees (located within this hotel in D.C.)
- Intimate Boutique Spa
- Historic architecture complemented by contemporary appointments with views of the village of Georgetown and the Potomac River
- Adjacent to the Washington Harbour, the upscale boutiques and restaurants centered along M Street and Wisconsin Avenue and the exciting nightlife of Georgetown
- Convenient access to Washington's central business district, the White House, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Institute and many other historic areas
For additional information about our luxury boutique hotel, please select from the links below: