Ignite new ideas in our celebrated Georgetown meeting space.
At The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. the historic building that was once an incinerator, could be the place where you spark your next great innovation. For a corporate function in D.C., the meeting rooms in our spectacular Georgetown hotel hold unparalleled promise and are as distinctive for their historic settings and waterfront views as they are for their impeccable furnishings and service.
Featuring contemporary flair, modern comfort, and unrivaled privacy, each meeting space in The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown, Washington, D.C. has been thoughtfully designed for meetings of all sizes.
Meeting rooms at The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. feature:
- Over 7,000 square feet of meeting space
- The Brickyard and Pre-Function spaces, offering scenic views of the outdoor courtyard
- Outdoor Courtyard and Urban Garden with ample space for al fresco entertaining
- Fahrenheit, a stunning alternative to standard banquet and meeting rooms, features floor to ceiling windows and exposed brick, providing a dramatic setting for meetings, special events, and wedding ceremonies.
- Five unique Executive Conference Suites, flooded with natural light
- The Chimney Stack, a memorable space for intimate gatherings, located at the base of our 130-foot smokestack a landmark of the historic Georgetown skyline.