Grand Cayman’s premier fine dining restaurant, Blue by Eric Ripert, is where both guests and locals can embark on a culinary experience they will not soon forget. Blue by Eric Ripert masterfully hones fine seafood dining with flawless service to reveal an ambrosial epicurean discovery.
- Seafood selections showcasing the bounty of Cayman’s waters, as interpreted by Eric Ripert’s artistry
- Locally-caught and responsibly fished seafood
- Selections from Prix Fixe or Blue by Eric Ripert and Blue Classics Tasting Menus
- Wine cellar featuring more than 800 exclusive selections
- Handcrafted, innovative cocktails made with fresh, local ingredients
- AAA Five Diamond Award 2008-2014
- Wine Spectator - Best of Award of Excellence 2008-2014
Open: Tuesday through Saturday: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Seasonal Closure: August 31 – November 19, 2014
Dress Code: Resort formal. Gentlemen – no jacket required; kindly refrain from wearing shorts and open-toe shoes.
Capacity: 122 (82 in the dining room; 40 on the terrace)
Semi-private dining for groups of 30 to 40 and a private dining room for 10