Immerse yourself in Caribbean elegance in the lounge named for the Cayman Islands' national tree, the silver thatch palm. The lounge features soaring arched windows and a view of waterways and fairways punctuated with lush tropical blooms.
- Caribbean-inspired cocktails, adventurous martinis, specialty mojitos and premium liquors
- A large selection of wines and champagne offered by the glass
- Cuban cigar assortment
- Traditional English Tea served daily
- Outdoor terrace
- The island’s premier Friday & Saturday night gathering spot
- Live DJ entertainment on Fridays evenings and live entertainment Saturdays until midnight
Open: Sunday through Friday: 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.; Saturday: 10 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Afternoon Tea available daily between 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Reservations required for afternoon tea 24 hours in advance. Tea service will only be offered on Friday / Saturday / Sunday during the months of September and October.