Reimagined, Playful and Truly Unforgettable
The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel invites renewal and discovery at every turn. A modern, playful approach to true California luxury fills the air at this distinguished Dana Point address, resting atop a 150-foot bluff along the coastline. Travelers seeking a personal journey can rejuvenate in the ocean inspired spa or tee off on the green. Adventure seekers can choose from one of 15 eco-excursions or try surfing. From limitless recreation to pet friendly amenities and beyond, here the spirit of Southern California thrives.Check In/Check Out Check-in: 4 p.m.
Awards and Recognition
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel is a pet friendly hotel. Click here
for more information about bringing your four-legged family member. At The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, our discriminating guests include four legged friends. When you include Fido on your trip to our Laguna Beach pet friendly hotel, we promise "tails" of devotion from your family friend for a long time to come.Pet Policy
Pets are welcome at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel. There is a $150 one time non-refundable pet cleaning fee per stay, as well as a $50 per night boarding fee. We welcome all well-mannered, disease free dogs and cats. No more than two pets may occupy each guestroom. Pets must be leashed or held in arms in all common areas of the resort. We regret that pets are not allowed in the hotel’s restaurants, the Bar, the Fitness Center and Spa, the Pool Areas or The Ritz Carlton Club Level lounge. This exclusion does not apply to guide or service animals. Dogs are not permitted on The Ritz-Carlton Club Level.
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel assesses a $25 resort fee per room, per night. Amenities and services included in the resort fee are:
- Unlimited in-room high-speed Internet Access, wireless and wired
- 24-hour computer access to the Private Business Centers
- Daily Yoga and Pilates classes in the Gazebo overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Individual guest use of The Ritz-Carlton Spa’s sauna and steam rooms
- Shuttle service to and from Salt Creek Beach on an individual guest request basis (not applicable to group transfers)
- Access to resort’s Beach Butler Service and use of beach recreation equipment including fins, towel service, umbrellas, and beach chairs
- Unlimited use of the Tennis Courts including rackets. Tournament and clinic fees are additional
- Preferred golf tee-times at Monarch Beach Golf Links, including shuttle service and golf bag storage on an individual guest request basis. (not applicable to group transfers)
- Participation in the resort’s scheduled “Garden” and “Connect the Dots” Eco-Adventure Tour (Sunday through Friday)
In the event you are unable to keep your reservation, please cancel at least three days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation charge.
Check In/Check Out
- Cancellation required at least seven days prior to arrival
- Cancellations within seven days of arrival are subject to cancellation charge (one night's room rate plus tax)
- Pricing and policies are subject to change without notice
Check-in: 4 p.m.
The resort is a non-smoking resort.
The Ritz-Carlton Club Level Additional Guests
Club rates are for single or double occupancy
The following charges will apply for more than 2 guests:
- Additional adults (18 and over) - $150 USD per adult per night
- Children (12 to 18) - $100 USD per child per night
- Children (under the age of 12) - complimentary