Valid July 6 through August 31, 2013
Starting at $1,475 USD per night
Rub elbows with Fine Artists on your guided docent tour and then experience the thrill of being back stage just before show time. Feel the excitement and wonder of how this grand production comes together behind the curtain and peak into the mystery of how art comes to life.
Pageant of the Masters is a ninety minute production of “living pictures” – incredibly faithful art re-creations of classical and contemporary works with real people posing to look exactly like their counterparts in the original pieces. This stage production is supported by a live orchestra. This year’s Pageant of the Masters, themed The Big Picture, will be a salute to classic art that inspired legendary filmmakers. Pageant of the Masters
– the original “freeze frame” – at the Festival of Arts will add a cinematic spin to its world-class presentation for 2013. Click here
to see art come to life.
to learn more about The Big Picture Pageant package.
- Ritz-Carlton Ocean View Club Level Accommodations, including resort fee
- Ritz-Carlton Preferred Seating for Two for The Pageant of the Masters Stage Production
- Guided Docent Tour of The Festival of Arts at 5 p.m.
- Backstage Tour of Pageant of Masters at 7:30 p.m.
- 1 p.m. Late Check Out
- Pageant Program Guide and Welcome Amenity
Package is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Advance reservations are required; rates do not apply to groups. Rates listed are per room, per night, single or double occupancy, and exclusive of taxes, gratuities and other charges unless otherwise noted. Behind the scenes tour only available on Saturday night and two night minimum stay is required.