Enjoy a Pacific marina view during your next Los Angeles getaway.
Surrounded by views of the marina and serenaded by the rhythmic rocking of boats in their slips, guests of The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey feel a connection to water that is both harmonious and purifying. From private Juliet balconies off of every guest room, or from a restaurant terrace where handcrafted cocktails around a fire pit stir inevitable conversation, this Santa Monica luxury hotel’s most unique feature is its exceptional waterfront location.
Let us send you bicycling to the Venice Boardwalk with the sun on your face as you explore Santa Monica and the always eclectic Venice Beach. Enjoy dining so fresh and delightful at our restaurant Cast & Plow, the ingredients hand-picked from our chef’s sustainable herb garden. Find inner tranquility with a yoga class in our rose garden, or a customized spa experience in Spa del Rey. Standing out among other five star hotels in Los Angeles for its commitment to sustainability and the local community, The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey also offers:
- 304 guest rooms and suites with private balconies featuring marina and city skyline views
- Exclusive key-access-only Ritz-Carlton Club® Level rooms
- L.A.’s only waterfront pool and whirlpool
- Newly renovated lobby lounge
- State-of-the-art fitness center with eucalyptus stream rooms, full showers, restrooms and keypad lockers with safe
- More than 30,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor function space
- Pet friendly hotel accommodations
At our luxury hotel in Santa Monica, we welcome pets weighing less than 30 pounds. Pamper your pet with luxurious surroundings that include waterfront walking trails and uncompromising levels of service.
Pet Fee: Non-refundable $125 USD cleaning fee for each guest room occupied with a pet.