Enjoy a luxury Santa Monica hotel getaway during your next visit to Los Angeles.
Surrounded by views of the marina and serenaded by the rhythmic rocking of boats in their slips, guests of The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey feel a connection to water that is both harmonious and purifying. From private Juliet balconies off of every guest room, or from a restaurant terrace where handcrafted cocktails around a fire pit stir inevitable conversation, this five star Santa Monica hotel’s most unique feature is its exceptional waterfront location.
Let us send you bicycling to the Venice Boardwalk with the sun on your face as you explore Santa Monica and the always eclectic Venice Beach. Enjoy dining so fresh and delightful at our restaurant, Cast & Plow, where ingredients are hand-picked from our chef’s sustainable herb garden. Find inner tranquility with a yoga class in our rose garden, or a customized spa experience in Spa del Rey. The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey stands out among other 5 star hotels in the Los Angeles area for its commitment to sustainability and the local community. Our luxury Santa Monica hotel also offers:
- 304 guest rooms and suites with private balconies featuring marina and city skyline views
- Exclusive key-access-only Ritz-Carlton Club® Level rooms
- L.A.’s only waterfront pool and whirlpool
- Newly renovated lobby lounge
- State-of-the-art fitness center with eucalyptus stream rooms, full showers, restrooms and keypad lockers with safe
- More than 30,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space
- Pet friendly hotel accommodations
At our Santa Monica 5 star hotel, we welcome pets weighing less than 30 pounds. Pamper your pet with luxurious surroundings that include waterfront walking trails and uncompromising levels of service.
Pet Fee: Non-refundable $125 USD cleaning fee for each guest room occupied with a pet.