Indulge yourself in a haven of relaxation at our Japan spa resort.
Set in its own Spa building next to the resort , The Ritz-Carlton Spa by ESPA offers a variety of treatments featuring ESPA’s products that combine natural essential oils and marine. Inspired by the nature of Okinawa, the luxury spa is designed to be at harmony with the adjacent deep forest where primitive trees in Okinawa have remained untouched by time and serve as the habitat of some of the rarest flora and fauna in the world.
The two-level spa building is connected to the first floor of the hotel foyer through a bamboo tunnel and beautiful garden pathway. From there, let your spa journey begin.
A private entrance leads to the stand-alone VIP wing containing the Ocean Suite with two single-bed treatment rooms, private changing area, vanity area and relaxation lounge, and the Forest Suite with two-bed treatment room and steam shower overlooking the forest. Each Suite has its own stone soaking bath overlooking the private, outdoor wooden deck where one can enjoy a luxurious private atmosphere.
*The minimum age requirement for spa treatment is 16 and over.
- Treatment rooms with shower (4 rooms)
- Dry treatment rooms (4 rooms)
- Ocean Suite - two single-bed rooms with shower, soaking tub, adjoining relaxation room and private balcony
- Forest Suite - two-bed treatment room with steam shower, soaking tub and private balcony with rain shower
- Nail studio (3 stations)
- Relaxation room (WIFI access available)
- Heat Experience with Japanese-style bath facility, stone sauna made of weathered coral tiles and dry sauna made of cedar wood
- Fitness gym featuring state-of-art Techo Gym equipment
- Indoor temperature controlled pool
- Outdoor whirlpool and day beds
| Hour of Operations |
Spa Reception: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Spa Treatment: 9 a.m to 8 p.m. (the last treatment starting time)
Fitness Center: 24 hours
Indoor Swimming Pool:
9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
*Children (ages under 15) allowed 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
For inquiries or reservations:
Please contact The Ritz-Carlton Spa by ESPA on +81 980 43 5691 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private, separate Ladies & Gentlemen’ s areas featuring cypress dry sauna, multi-head showers, plunge pools and Japanese coral-tiled steam room known as “ganbanyoku” The ladies area also offers a “Silky Bath” infused with micro-bubbles to make your skin feel silky smooth.
JPY3.000 per person per day
*Hotel guest only
*Guests for spa treatment have privileges to access without charge before and after treatment.
*Price include tax and service charge
Okinawa Ocean Shell Body Treatment
Unique to The Ritz-Carlton, Okinawa's Spa by ESPA, full body and scalp treatment using ESPA's100% natural oils and heated ocean shells.
120 minutes JPY35,000 /
90 minutes JPY 27,000
*Prices include tax and service charge