The Ritz-Carlton Spa by ESPA features ESPA’s products that combine natural essential oils and marine elements. Set in its own Spa building next to the hotel, the spa is located within the premises of the Kise Country Club overlooking the East China Sea. Bordered by the Yanbaru forest, where primitive trees have remained untouched by time and serve as the habitat of some of the rarest flora and fauna in the world, the spa is a haven of relaxation in a nature paradise.
Inspired by the spectacular scenery surroundings of The Ritz Carlton, Okinawa, the spa has been designed to be at harmony with the adjacent deep forest, so that each guest can feel the power of nature. The Spa reception features the use of organic materials in all design points, and the deep forest motif is particularly evident where a display of light creates textural and moving shadows as if under the forest canopy. Views to the Yanbaru Forest can be enjoyed from most of the public areas and treatment rooms.
A private entrance leads to the stand-alone VIP wing containing the Ocean Suite; featuring independent changing area, vanity area and relaxation lounge, and the Forest Suite with a steam shower overlooking the forest. Each suite has its own stone soaking bath overlooking the private, outdoor wooden deck so that each guest can enjoy a luxurious private atmosphere during their spa journey.
- Treatment rooms with shower (4 rooms)
- Dry Treatment rooms (4 rooms)
- Ocean Suite – Two single-bed treatment rooms with shower, soaking tub, adjoining relaxation room and private balcony (1 room)
- Forest Suite – Two-bed treatment room with steam shower, soaking tub and private balcony with rain shower (1 room)
- Cabana (Reservable daybed space)
- Nail Studio(3 stations)
- Relaxation room (Wireless internet)
- Warm Japanese-style bath facility
- Stone sauna made of weathered coral tiles
- Dry sauna made of cedar wood
- Fitness gym featuring state-of-the-art Techo Gym equipment
- Indoor temperature-controlled pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi