Indulge yourself in a haven of relaxation at our luxurious spa in Okinawa
Set in its own Spa building next to the hotel, The Ritz-Carlton Spa by ESPA offers a variety of treatments featuring ESPA’s products that combines natural essential oils and marine. Inspired by the nature of Okinawa, the spa is designed to be at harmony with the adjacent deep forest where primitive trees in Okinawa have remained untouched by time and serve as the habitat of some of the rarest flora and fauna in the world.
Two-level spa building is connected to the first floor of the hotel foyer through bamboo tunnel and beautiful garden pathway where your spa journey begins. SPA SUITES
A private entrance leads to the stand-alone VIP wing containing the Ocean Suite with two single-bed treatment rooms, private changing area, vanity area and relaxation lounge, and the Forest Suite with two-bed treatment room and steam shower overlooking the forest. Each Suite has its own stone soaking bath overlooking the private, outdoor wooden deck to enjoy a luxurious private atmosphere. SPA FEATURES
*The minimum age requirement for spa treatment is 16 and over.
- Treatment rooms with shower ( 4 rooms)
- Dry treatment rooms (4 rooms)
- Ocean Suite - two single-bed rooms with shower, soaking tub, adjoining relaxation room and private balcony
- Forest Suite - two-bed treatment room with steam shower, soaking tub and private balcony with rain shower
- Nail studio (3 stations)
- Relaxation room (WIFI access available)
- Heat Experience with Japanese-style bath facility, stone sauna made of weathered cdoral tiles and dry sauna made of cedar wood
- Fitness gym featuring state-of-art Techo Gym equipment
- Indoor temperature controlled pool
- Outdoor whirlpool and day beds