Elegantly enveloped within the Santa Rosa Mountain range, The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage is located on a 650-foot bluff overlooking world-famous Palm Springs and a picturesque valley.
This luxurious Palm Springs hotel boasting 260 guest rooms with 30 suites, is thoughtfully-designed to complement its desert mountain location by featuring natural elements of stone, wood and fire – which reflect the local landscape, hues and culture.
At The Ritz-Carlton’s Palm Springs spa resort, amenity highlights include a culinary collaboration with celebrated chef/restaurateur, Joachim Splichal of Los Angeles, a luxurious, 24,000-square-foot La Prairie destination spa, cliff-side swimming and relaxation pools, the finest golf and tennis experience at the premier courses and clubs in the Valley. In addition, guests can enjoy more than 20 miles of mountain hiking trails, as well as a wide array of cultural and recreational activities.
This exceptional Palm Springs hotel in California offers guests a true luxury desert experience, while providing convenient access to world-class shopping, dining.
A $25 daily resort fee provides use of the following:
- 24 hour fitness center access
- Unlimited wired and wireless high-speed internet access throughout the property
- Complimentary morning coffee
- Daily newspaper delivery
- 24-hour computer access in the business center
- $25 voucher on a purchase of $100 or more (see certificate for rules)
- Complimentary daily exercise classes
- Bottled water and recreational refreshments
- Preferred tee-times at over 10 local golf courses
- Pool towels and refreshments by the pool