Hotels in San Francisco’s Financial District elevate your event
The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco specializes in complementing the ideal Financial District hotel with impeccable service to create unforgettable business events. From exclusive board meetings, to product launches or corporate-wide celebrations, we orchestrate meetings that never cease to impress from beginning to end. In September 2014, the award-winning downtown San Francisco hotel will unveil a complete renovation of its grand Ballroom, conference rooms and board rooms.
Inspired by alluring designs of couture fashion, fine tailoring and the architecture of San Francisco, the reimagined spaces will exude a modern classic feel and encompass more than 23,000 square feet.
This luxury San Francisco hotel is located minutes from the Moscone Center and offers:
- Multiple state-of-the-art meeting rooms and function spaces
- More than 23,000 square feet of distinctive meeting space located on three levels
- Ultra-modern business and banquet amenities
- First-class service and impeccable food and beverage presentations
- Hotel’s convenient location near San Francisco’s Moscone Center and the Financial District
- Comprehensive Business Center with administrative services
- High-speed Internet access
- Community and social engagement through The Ritz-Carlton Volunteaming® program, “Preserving the Gardens of Alcatraz Island” Give Back Getaway, where groups collaborate on projects to restore the historic landmark’s gardens and meet an Alcatraz warden’s daughter who will share stories about the prison’s history.