Escape to our luxury hotel for a majestic mountain retreat
Slip effortlessly from the sand to the ski slopes with the splendid Andean Mountain Range in your sights. The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago 5-star hotel is the perfect venue to take in the history and admire the natural beauty of this geographically gifted place.
Among the premier hotels in Chile, The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago is strategically located in El Golf, one of the Chilean capital city’s most prestigious neighborhoods. To complement your stay, our luxury hotel’s features include:
- 205 luxurious guest rooms and suites including 49 Club Level rooms, 3 Club Suites, and 12 Executive Suites
- 7,440-square foot Health and Fitness Center overlooking the Andes Mountains and the city
- More than 9,000 square feet of exceptional meeting space and conference rooms
- Indoor pool and Jacuzzi provide guests at our hotel an extra luxury and the ideal location to unwind after a day of business or sightseeing
Since its creation in June 2003, The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago received all the major awards the local and international hospitality industry and leading consumer organizations can offer. The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago is the first and only Chilean hotel to be named the number one hotel of Mexico, Central and South America by the prestigious Travel+Leisure Magazine. The following is a list of the principal awards and honors received by our luxury 5-star hotel:
- World´s Best, top 10 hotel in Latin and South America 2012
Condé Nast Traveler Magazine
- “100 Best New Hotel in the World" (2004)
- “Second Best Hotel in South America” and “55 of the 100 Best Hotels in the World” (2004)
The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. (1992 & 1999)
The Robb Report
- “Best of the Best” (2004)
- Best New Chef 2012 by "El Mercurio, Revista Wiken"
- 7 Forks to Arola Santiago by "El Mercurio, Revista Wiken"