Guest Room Features & Amenities
Property Features & Amenities
Step off of the energetic city streets and into our luxury hotel in downtown Washington D.C., a majestic environment steeped in the history, culture, and spirit of our nation’s capital. As you make your way through the downtown hotel you will breathe in the sweet smell of sakura, a Japanese cherry blossom fragrance crafted exclusively for The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. by the legendary parfumiers, Antica Farmacista.,
Reminders of the history that surrounds you are ever-present at our downtown D.C. hotel. See a glimpse of the luxury hotel’s past by peering into the hotel guest book, prominently displayed in the lobby’s porte cochere, or retire to the lobby and indulge in a presidential cookie, prepared daily using the favorite recipes of past Commanders in Chief.
Our Washington D.C. downtown hotel features:
- 300 elegantly appointed guest rooms including 32 hotel suites, 267 Deluxe rooms, and a private concierge level and club lounge
- A convenient location within walking distance of the Metro, the quaint village of Georgetown, Dupont Circle, Embassy Row and all monuments and cultural attractions
- A 100,000-square-foot luxury sports and fitness complex directly connected to the hotel. Equinox Sports Club is recognized as the finest sports and fitness complex in Washington, D.C., and is designed to fulfill your every fitness need
- Two exceptional dining establishments, including Westend Bistro
- Individual “Technology Pods” featuring complimentary printing and internet services
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- Stunning views of the prestigious West End neighborhood or tranquil courtyard
- Plush feather beds, down comforter with duvet and luxurious 400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets
- HD LCD TVs and iPod docking stations
- Wireless and hard-wired Internet access
- In-room pay movies and in-room safe
- Oversized Italian marble bathrooms with separate shower, deep, soaking tub and water closet
- Luxurious bath amenities
- 24-hour room service and fully stocked refreshment cabinet
- Overnight shoe shine, dry cleaning and laundry service
- Upgrade to Club Level, and receive complimentary access to the Equinox Sports Club and Internet
Property Features & Amenities
- The Ritz-Carlton Club with separate lounge, concierge and continuous food and beverage presentations throughout the day. The Ritz-Carlton Club also includes complimentary access to Equinox Sports Club and Internet.
- The Equinox Sports Club, a 100,000 square foot luxury fitness center
- Westend Bistro, downtown D.C. hotel’s award-winning restaurant that features straightforward American cuisine with an emphasis on local purveyors
- The largest luxury ballroom in Washington, D.C. (over 10,000 square feet)
- Over 20,000 square feet of meeting space
- Business center services with 24-hour access
- Transportation services
- Chauffeured house car, available within a three mile radius of our luxury downtown hotel on a first-come, first-served basis
- Underground valet parking
- Complimentary Internet access in the Lobby
Individual “Technology Pods” featuring complimentary printing and internet services.
- Multiple, fiber optic cables for transmitting voice and data
- Computer networking within, and between, all meeting rooms
- Conference Concierge services
- Check-in time is 3 p.m.; Check-out time is noon
- Reservations must be cancelled 24 hours prior to the day of arrival to avoid cancellation penalty
- Overnight valet parking $51 per day
- Day valet parking $32 per day
- Day self parking is $35. No in-out privileges.
Equinox Sports Club
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. is a non-smoking hotel. A minimum fee of $250 USD will be assessed for smoking in a standard guest room. Fee varies depending on room category. Designated smoking areas will be available outside the property.
- Complimentary access for guests with club level privileges
- Fee of $15 per day for access
- Guests must be 16 years of age or older to enjoy the facilities at Equinox Sports Club.
- For families with children younger than 16 years old, Equinox offers family hours for the indoor swimming pool only on Sundays between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Please note that children must be accompanied by an adult.
- We welcome all well-mannered dogs. Unfortunately, we do not accept any other pets including cats, birds and reptiles. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior.
We look forward to providing a memorable stay in Washington, D.C. for you and your dog. As one of the most luxurious dog-friendly hotels in the nation’s capital, The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. will pamper your pet with special amenities, including:
- Plush dog bed
- Dog bowls
- Healthy, all-natural treats
Please note: To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. charges a $125 USD non-refundable dog cleaning fee per stay, in addition to a $50 USD per night dog boarding fee. Dogs must be leashed or held in arms at all times. We regret that dogs are not permitted in areas where food and/or beverage are being served.
A Central Location
- 40 minutes east of Dulles International Airport
- 10 minutes (4.2 miles) north of Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- 10 minutes from the White House, the Smithsonian museums and many other historic sites
- 20 minutes from two championship golf courses
- Five minutes to Georgetown which features designer boutiques and notable Washington restaurants
As a luxury downtown hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. proudly embraces environmental conservation and is committed to respecting the environment through its meaningful meeting and event programs, as well as a green rooftop garden.
We engage our Ladies and Gentlemen in a comprehensive sustainability strategy, led by our property-based Ritz-Carlton Environment Action Conservation Team (REACT).
Our Hotel and Green Meeting initiatives seamlessly incorporate The Ritz-Carlton standards of legendary service, product and ambience while nurturing and preserving our earth.
Sustainable practices at The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. include:
- Energy Conservation including LED and CFL lighting throughout the downtown hotel
- Water Conservation through a linen and terry reuse program
- Hotel-wide single-stream recycling
- All food waste is composted
- Sustainable Sourcing through environmentally friendly products, green cleaning chemicals, and organic food and beverage items
- Green roof to help reduce the “urban heat island effect”
Green Meetings Experience Includes:
- Organic, local, and sustainable menu options
- Rainforest Alliance certified coffee
- Choice of Natura water filtration systems or Ritz-Carlton 100% compostable water bottles
- VolunTeaming options for your group’s teambuilding activity
- 100% Paperless billing option
- Main entrance
- Restaurants and lounges are accessible
- Meeting space is accessible
- Entrance to on-site spa
- Entrance to on-site fitness center
- Entrance to on-site business center
- Accessible route to the registration desk
- Registration desk accessible
- 32-inch wide opening door
- Route to accessible guest rooms
- Service animals allowed on property for people with disabilities
The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. is a Tier 4 property. Learn more