LET US COLOR YOUR WEDDING WITH VIVID MOUNTAIN HUES.
At The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe we offer a stunning setting for destination weddings that will have you floating on air as you exchange vows high above the treetops. Whether it is a spring, summer or fall affair at one of our multiple outdoor wedding venues with picturesque views of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, or an exquisite celebration in one of two ballrooms that reveal a winter wonderland from floor to ceiling windows, we elevate Lake Tahoe wedding ceremonies and celebrations to the pinnacle of perfection. From intimate to extravagant, traditional to unexpected, The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe is dedicated to creating a unique and memorable destination wedding experience for your once-in-a-lifetime occasion.
Beyond the measure of elegance The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe brings to your special day is the peace of mind and attention to detail that are the hallmark of our wedding packages, which include:
- Assistance of a Ritz-Carlton Special Events Manager to personally oversee every detail
- Personal Event Concierge service on your wedding day
- Dedicated Banquet Captain to ensure a seamless event
- Ritz-Carlton floor length linens with white napkins
- Ritz-Carlton dishware including charger, silverware and glassware
- 72-inch round tables and venue appropriate chairs
- Preferred wedding guest room rates for your out-of-town guests
- White glove synchronized service for plated dinners at our impeccable wedding venues
- Ritz-Carlton champagne and chocolate covered strawberries on your wedding night
- Breakfast in bed the following morning
- Exclusive Wedding Package including open bar, passed hors d’oeuvres, champagne toast, two-course plated dinner selection and custom wedding cake.*
The new Lake Club offers a serene lakefront experience at a highly sought-after location with direct access to Lake Tahoe and offers guests with an exceptional level of luxury service for destination weddings. Learn more.
* Wedding package inclusions vary by season