MAUI RESTAURANTS PAIRING LOCAL INGREDIENTS WITH OCEAN VIEWS
Each of the six restaurants at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua offers a unique experience, yet all reflect the culture and culinary traditions of Maui. At Banyan Tree, ingredients from local farms are complemented by fresh seafood and innovative cocktails. Kai Cafe offers homemade pastries, to-go fare and fresh, local coffee. And Alaloa Lounge takes advantage of our waterfront location with outdoor seating and seasonal whale-watching.
Fresh, seasonal, organic and sustainable ingredients from Hawaii's local farms and Pacific coastlines.
- Ocean views, fresh fish and innovative cocktails
- Farm-to-fork and garden-to-glass concepts
- Open for dinner daily from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Daily Tiki Hour with specially priced pupus from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Light fare and appetizers served daily from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Cocktails served daily from 3 p.m. to close
- Live Entertainment Nightly
Cocktails and casual beachside dining offering signature burgers and shakes.
- Beachfront alfresco dining
- Signature burgers and shakes
- Open daily from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Now Open! Tacos and Tequila served at our poolside restaurant or to your chaise lounge
- Open daily for lunch from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pool towel service daily from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Pool Retail Hale open daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Grab-and-go café located on the lobby level
- Featuring homemade pastries, salads and wraps made with local, organic and seasonal ingredients
Serving: Breakfast, Lunch
- Poolside Dining in a Private Cabana
- Beach Lawn Oceanfront Dining