Few restaurants in Almaty, Kazakhstan can compare to the bold and inventive flavors served in those at The Ritz-Carlton, Almaty, which collectively provide an impressive setting for a relaxed breakfast, business lunch, or elegant night out.
Gather with friends for a light meal or afternoon tea in our Sky Bar and Lounge. Sip an expertly mixed cocktail, savor a bite of sushi, and unwind at the LT Bar, perched above the Almaty cityscape on the 28th floor. Relish every taste from famed chef Laurent Tourondel’s creative menu at LT Grill, an upscale establishment with a dramatic open kitchen concept, considered one of the finest Almaty restaurants. Finally, experience a lavish buffet breakfast and lunch at VISTA, which converts into an Italian restaurant in the evening.
Vista is a sophisticated breakfast and lunch restaurant in downtown Almaty that offers an international buffet with European, Kazakh, influences, alongside an Italian a la carte menu during evening time.
- Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Monday – Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 11 a.m. Saturday – Sunday
- Business Lunch: 12 p.m. – 3 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Dinner: 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. Everyday
- Brunch: 12 p.m. – 4 p.m., Sunday
- For reservations, call +7-727-332-8888 or Vista@ritzcarlton.com
- Steakhouse restaurant and cocktail bar
- Picturesque view over the city and mountains
- Dress code: smart casual
- Bar: 5 p.m. – 12 a.m. Restaurant 7 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- For reservations, call +7-727-332-8852
- Light snacks, tapas and a wide selection of whisky.
- Traditional afternoon tea ceremony
- Open 24 Hours
- Smart casual
- Tea ceremony to be reserved in advance by phone +7-727-332-8888
Guests have the option of an extensive and delicious in-room dining menu available 24 hours.
- Tailor made cakes designed by our Pastry Chef for any special occasion
- Contemporary patisserie and café
- Selection of coffee and tea
- Set menu (Coffee and dessert, coffee and sandwich)
- 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. Weekdays; 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. Weekends