Let us imagine a culinary journey from your favorite parts of the world.
Prepare your palate for dining in Coconut Grove that promises to add to your collection of tasteful restaurant memories. From innovative small plates served in the cozy confines of Lazuli Lounge, to the international cuisine infused with fresh Florida flavors at Bizcaya, to the refreshing drinks and light fare served at Poolside Café, our restaurants near Coral Gables are a destination within themselves.
Relax in the majestic lounge, amidst soaring columns and fireplace with views of the romantic fountain terrace. It’s a beautiful, chic way to start the weekend in Coconut Grove.
- Cocktails, wine and cordials and light fare
- Full Beverage and dinner served nightly from 4 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
This Coconut Grove restaurant combines fresh seafood with local organic products to create mouthwatering cuisine with international influences.
- Breakfast served daily from 7 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch served daily from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday Brunch served on Sundays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Farmer's Market Brunch every first Sunday of the month from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Serving: Breakfast, Lunch
Surrounded by verdant landscape, the sun-kissed pool deck offers plush sofas, comfortable chaise lounges, flat-screen televisions, dining gazebo and four private, VIP poolside cabanas that can be reserved 24 hours in advance, for an afternoon of luxury and relaxation.
For all reservations, please call (305) 644 4680.