Who can guide me in choosing my treatments?
- Our spa reservation agents can assist you to plan the ideal spa experience catered to your needs.
How should I dress for my treatment?
- Most body treatments are enjoyed without clothing; however, please wear whatever makes you comfortable. During all treatments, the body is fully draped, except for the area being worked on. Before and after your treatment, robes and slippers are provided.
Should I shave before a treatment?
- Shaving is recommended but not necessary for men prior to a facial. If you do choose to shave prior to your facial, be sure to do so at least two hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Shaving is not recommended prior to any body treatments or hair removal services.
What about my jewelry and valuables?
- If you are staying in the hotel, please leave valuable items in the safe in your guest room. Otherwise, lockers are available for your personal items in The Spa.
When should I arrive?
- For your enhanced comfort and relaxation, we suggest that you arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled treatment. This will allow you to relax in our lounge, dry sauna, whirlpool and eucalyptus steam rooms.
Are gift certificates available from the Spa?
- You may purchase gift certificates for a specific dollar amount. Spa gift certificates can be used toward services or purchases at The Spa boutique. Contact the Spa for additional information.