- Head east on Brearley Avenue
- At the roundabout, take the fourth exit and stay on Brearley Avenue
- At the next roundabout, take the first exit onto Dunreath Drive
- At the next roundabout, take the third exit onto Central Avenue; Central Avenue turns left and becomes Second Street and then Stanton Road
- Turn right onto Moreing Street, turn left onto National Highway 94 and stay in the left two lanes
- Turn right onto Shepperton Road/State Route 30 and follow it onto The Causeway/State Route 5
- Take a slight left onto Riverside Drive/State Route 5
- Continue to follow State Route 5 and turn left onto Barrack Street at Barrack Square
- Follow Barrack Street around The Bell Tower and enter the hotel driveway to the left before the traffic lights at Barrack Street and Riverside Drive
Distance: 12 km/ 7.5 miles. 20 minutes off peak/30 minutes peak time
- From Terminals 1 and 2, take the Airport Line from Airport Central Station to Perth Station. Change to Mandurah Line or Joondalup Line, and depart at Elizabeth Quay.
- From Terminals 3 and 4, take Bus 940 to Elizabeth Quay Bus Station.
- Alternatively, take the Airport Line from Redcliffe Station to Perth Station. Change to Mandurah Line or Joondalup Line, and depart at Elizabeth Quay.
Valet Parking: $65 AUD/day